10th & Mission
San Francisco, CA
1390 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA, 94103
Phone: (415) 861-2940
TTY: 800-855-2880 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
About 10th & Mission
10th & Mission Family Housing is a 12-story apartment building located in the Mid-Market Neighborhood within the heart of San Francisco’s Civic Center. The property is close to services and employment centers, with easy accessibility to public transportation.10th & Mission Family Housing was named the 2010 Overall Winner of the Affordable Housing Finance Reader’s Choice Awards.
San Francisco Fair Chance Housing Notice
Amenities and Services
- 5,000-square-foot Youth/Family Center
- Onsite Resident Services provided by Catholic Charities CYO
- After School Programming and Family Support Programming
- Ground Floor Retail Space
- Car-Share Program and Several Green Building Features
- 136 one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments for families, including 44 units of permanent supportive housing for formerly homeless families
- Funded by: Union Bank of California, San Francisco Redevelopment Agency, City and County of SanFrancisco—Mayor’s Office of Housing, RBC Capital, California Housing and Community Development Department,California Bank & Trust, Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco AHP, US Department of Housing & Urban Development, Catholic Healthcare West, VILO Properties, Enterprise Green Communities Initiatives and the Honig Family Trust
- The project architect was Kaplan McLaughlin Diaz Architects and contractor was Cahill Construction.
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.