Volunteer with Mercy Housing
Thanks to our many wonderful volunteers, Mercy Housing communities are stable, vibrant, and healthy. We offer meaningful volunteer opportunities in several areas:
- PROPERTY PROJECTS – Get your hands dirty while keeping our properties vibrant! Past projects have included landscaping, cleaning, community gardening, building playgrounds, and other beautification projects.
- SHARE YOUR SKILLS – The Resident Services staff works hard to ensure that residents become financially stable, maintain housing, excel in school, value their health, and actively participate in the community. You can help by teaching a class, tutoring a child, instructing in a computer lab, or sharing your expertise in another way. Many of our offices also need additional administrative support during peak times and special events – contact your regional office (listed below) for more information!
- EVENTS – Help our residents celebrate! You can host community meals, holiday gatherings, birthday parties, or other festive events. You could also lead a food drive, school supplies fundraiser, or help purchase holiday gifts. Are you an expert host or hostess? Why not throw a housewarming party for a new property? There are multiple ways to get involved!
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the regional office in your community.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Mercy Housing California
- Volunteer Opportunities: Mercy Housing Lakefront
- Volunteer Opportunities: Mercy Housing Mountain Plains
- Volunteer Opportunities: Mercy Housing Northwest
- Volunteer Opportunities: Mercy Housing Southeast