Half Moon Bay, CA
925 Main Street
Half Moon Bay, CA, 94019
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 4:30pm
About Coastside Senior
Mercy Housing California and Lesley Senior Communities have partnered with Senior Coastsiders and Coastside Adult Day Health Center to develop Coastside Senior Community—a mixed-use 3-story building with 40 one-bedroom affordable rental apartments for extremely low-income seniors and spaces for an adult day health center and senior center. The development is a key component of the “Half Moon Bay Senior Campus Plan,” a plan supported by the County of San Mateo to integrate multiple senior housing developments with on-site services for seniors in an infill neighborhood next to the historic downtown of Half Moon Bay. Apply through San Mateo County Housing Authority.
Current resident? Log into your resident portal account here.
Amenities and Services
- Onsite Coastside Adult Day Health Center
- Senior Coastsiders Senior Center
- Community room
- Rent includes heating, water and garbage
- Pre-wired for cable and Direct TV
- Lounge seating areas
- Elevator with card key control
- Laundry rooms
- Onsite parking (subject to availability)
- Controlled access entry
- Security cameras onsite with closed circuit video surveillance
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.