San Leandro, CA
1475 167th Avenue
San Leandro, CA, 94578
Phone: (510) 962-8120
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
About The Manzanita
The Manzanita is a two-story stucco apartment building. The recent rehabilitation includes many upgrades including the facade, plumbing, drainage system, and seismic retrofit.
Current resident? Log in to your resident portal account here.
Amenities and Services
- Free internet access
- Outdoor, gated pool
- Food bank
- Green design & energy efficient
- Close to schools and shopping
- Community center and playground
- Within walking distance to park and youth center
- Laundry facilities on site
- On-site resident services
- 80 one- and two-bedroom apartments serving families with low income and with very low income
- Funded by: California Housing and Finance Authority and Country of Alameda Housing and Community Development
- Architect: Kodama Associates
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.