Currently Accepting Applications
About Russell Manor
Russell Manor is a subsidized apartment complex with 65 one-bedroom apartments for very-low-income seniors. The apartment complex is a three-story building with an accessible elevator. It features community rooms, attractive landscaping with walking paths and raised planter beds for residents to garden.
Amenities and Services
- Computer lab & one-on-one tutoring
- Community events & holiday celebrations
- Community garden
- Tax preparation services
- Neighborhood watch
- Resident leadership programs
- California Alliance Retired Americans (CARA)
- ESL classes
- Exercise activities
- Arts & crafts
- Senior housing
- 65 one-bedroom units for seniors over the age of 62
- Funded by: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (Section 202 Program), Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency, Sacramento Municipal Utilities District
- Architects: Robert A. Ogden
- Contractor: Brown Construction, Inc.
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.