Currently Accepting Applications
About Franconia Apts
At Franconia Apartments, 54 units are designated for households age 62 and older or that have a disability. These one-bedroom and studio apartments are subsidized, meaning rents are calculated based on 30 percent of annual household income. Electricity and water are included in the rent.
Wheelchair accessible units are available as well as onsite resident services, an elevator to all floors, laundry facilities, and a community room for residents.
Amenities and Services
- Solid wood cabinets & countertops
- On-site laundry rooms
- Energy efficient windows
- Large community room
- Carpeted bedrooms & living rooms with vinyl in kitchen & bath
- Main entrance with intercom & secured entry
- Zero-step entrances to building
- Sustainable energy efficient design with central hot water
- Easy access to public transportation
- Pre-wired for internet access, cable TV & phone
- Variety of optional services & activities for all residents
- Apartments adaptable to wheelchair use
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Mountain Plains region.