6940 Martin Luther King Jr. Way S.
Seattle, WA, 98118
Phone: (206) 508-1637
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Currently Accepting Applications
About Othello East
Mercy Othello Plaza is a new Affordable Community located in the vibrant Othello neighborhood of Seattle. Othello Plaza provides 108 affordable apartment homes with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans. With a large community center, courtyard and commercial space available on the ground-floor, this community will become a hub for growing the Othello neighborhood. With restaurants, shopping and transit located within steps from the front door, Othello Plaza will be one of the most family-friendly, accessible and connected communities in Seattle.
Othello Plaza sits right in the heart of the Rainier Valley, and because of this, residents will benefit from living in one of the most culturally diverse communities in the U.S. Residents will enjoy well-designed, flexible spaces and large, light-filled rooms that connect each apartment to its surroundings. Residents will have the option to participate in on-site activities and programming for both children and adults alike in the large community center and courtyard.
Click to view Resident Selection Criteria
Amenities and Services
- Green design & energy efficient
- Intercom entry
- Close to transit & shopping
- Private community space
- Community room
- Computer lab
- Outdoor courtyard
- After school programs
- Allergy free, distinctive plank or polished concrete floors
- Open layouts
- Huge windows
- Open kitchens with bars, stone counters & whole house fans
- Secured parking available
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free building
- On-site management
- 108 total units
- 45 one-bedroom, 53 two-bedroom and 10 three-bedroom apartments
- Funded by: The City of Seattle Office of Housing, Seattle Housing Levy, JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo Bank, The Washington State Housing Finance Commission, The Rainier Valley Community Development Fund, JP Morgan Chase Foundation, Wells Fargo Housing Foundation, Longbrake Family Foundation and Enterprise Community Partners
- Contractor: Walsh Construction
- Architect: Ankrom Moisan Architects
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Northwest region.