3537 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Atlanta, GA, 30331
Phone: (404) 472-0312
TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Currently Accepting Applications
About Adamsville Green
Adamsville Green Senior Apartments is an independent-living residential community of 90 units targeted for seniors age 62 years and older. The property is located in the Adamsville neighborhood in the city of Atlanta. The property was developed to EarthCraft Multifamily standard sponsored by the Southface Energy Institute. To address the special needs of the elderly, a majority of the units are target for residents with physical disabilities. The property is conveniently located near a substantial amount of neighborhood amenities including a library, parks, recreational center, senior center, medical services, grocery store and other retail services. Mercy Housing partnered with Progressive Redevelopment, Inc., to create this community..
Amenities and Services
- Community room
- Computer lab
- Community garden
- On-site services coordinated by CaringWorks, Inc.
- Utility assistance
- Fitness center
- On-site laundry facilities
- Easy access to public transportation and nearby retail
- On-site parking
- 90 units of affordable rental housing for low-income seniors
- Completed in 2010
- Funded by: Atlanta Housing Authority, Atlanta Development Authority, Georgia Department of Community Affairs, RBS Capital Markets, Stateside Capital
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Southeast region.