Currently Accepting Applications
About Orchard Grove
Providing 60 units of quality, affordable family housing, Orchard Grove offers 36 two-bedroom and 24 three-bedroom apartments. In a joint effort between Mercy Housing and Progressive Redevelopment, Inc., the property was developed to ensure quality of life for low-income families in Madison, Georgia.
Amenities and Services
- Community center
- Computer lab
- Job training services
- Health education classes
- Literacy programs for youth and adults
- Neighborhood watch program
- 60 units of affordable multifamily housing
- Funded by: Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta, Georgia Department of Community Affairs, City of Madison and SunTrust Bank of Atlanta
- Architects: Martin Riley Associates
- Contractor: NorSouth Corporation
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Southeast region.